Arizona Snow Plow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shunyun

Reaction score
When I bought my home up in the hills of Prescott AZ, the purchase included a ‘94 Silverado 1500 “4WD Standard Bed Double Cab” (model CK10753) equipped with a Meyers Lot Pro snow plow. Here’s a pic:

You must be registered for see images attach

I soon realized why the previous owner left it. I live at 6400ft elevation in a little community called “Walker” and nearly everyone I meet says “Walker? Hope you like snow!” The truck is registered but not licensed (no plate) so I think the guy just kept it around for plowing the driveway and road.

I’ll document current condition in another post but suffice it to say it’s in fair condition. I’m able to put it in low and high 4WD, it starts and runs fine, has a few rust holes in the exhaust and muffler, and a slow drip at the rear of the pan (I suspect rear main seal). Exterior shows its age but no dents, good tires. Interior is good; no rips, headliner is great, drivers window crank needs repair. Windows are good all around.

I considered selling it and the 2WD Tacoma and buying new… but then discovered prices. No. Nope. Uh-uh. I’m in the middle of building a ‘69 Vette, just finished a 383 stroker, so I’m not daunted by a little restoration.

So my plan is to do a restomod. I like the truck just as it is but I intend to modernize it under the covers. Probably won’t paint it; nobody needs to know what I’ve got and I don’t need to impress anybody. I actually like the look of a well used truck.

Anyway, here we go. PM me with comments and I’ll try to address them here