Small picture when posting . . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Some upload to another site such as photobucket and post the img code to get the larger pictures

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Photo bucket using the img code makes the picture big when posted, the way you are posting picture make it look small but if you click the picture it opens it up to full size.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really, because there's countless pages on here with users posting pictures and it fill up the whole frame of the browser. Alot of them in the " Member's Rides" thread.

I'm looking at it on tapatalk on a dumbphone. Can't say what the computer guys see. Every picture takes up about 1/4 the screen till I touch it. Every once in a while a pic will be super small and when I touch it the pic enlarges and is too blurry to see it.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Attachment pic settings are smaller then the img code settings. I will probably change that as I like to not have to click on the image to see it. Rather see a decent size pic right when I see the the post.