Slammed my 92 suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that looks good man...good job

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I think you may have the axle saddles in backward. Is the wheel not centered in the wheelwell?

maroon88iroc

Reaction score
I'm loving this suburban man!

I'm surprised you decided to keep the roof rack, I am going to be taking mine off soon, also I agree with BHBurban it does look like your axle is off center. The axle saddles have offset holes drilled in them to located the rear-end and the hole is supposed to go towards the rear if I remember correctly.

-Gibson

mr mike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you guys think, from the lower body line Down going with white and painting the rims white to match.

mr mike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way the axle saddles was in backwards,
Thanks for Pointing that out to me.
That could've been disastrous.

maroon88iroc

Reaction score
I personally hate the 2-tones on the OBS. But I think it would look good if you got a custom pinstripe guy to do do something on the side and paint the wheels to match, I think a gunmetal grey majority for the pinstripe with some red and white accents would look pretty cool on that color.

Ill be getting a local guy to do some stripe work on miy 2 dr hoe once I get it on the road.