Slammed my 92 suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Nice! Like the blue! I know you said it was just a test panel, but it was either to hot out, paint to thick, or need a slower reducer.. That'll kill the orange peel when you paint the burb, doin it outside or in a garage aim for a mid 70s to low 80s temp day.. spray it mid morning and itll dry slick as glass bro! (guessing that it is a singlestage ) Coverage looks awesome tho! Keep up the great work! :)

mr mike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all
I took the mud flaps off and my lift shackles just came in so I'll be doing the notch and the lift shackles today...
The blue paint I have was just reduced with paint thinner and it was raining out the day I did it so the finish sucks but when I do paint it I'll be getting the right stuff and using my neighbors paint booth.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey the burban looks good man

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

mr mike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the lift shackles on today but ran out of time to notch the frame.
I but the new sway bar end links on and painted my doors.
You must be registered for see images attach

And I just one on my other truck as well.

mr mike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got to play with it today and I got rid of the bench seat and installed buckets and a Center consul, and swapped out my instrument panel for one with attack

And what do you guy think should I keep the rims that are on it now or put on this other set ??
If I do install them I will paint them to match the bottom paint of the suburban

GTAwheelman

Reaction score
the ones with chevy caps. ditch the white walls and throw some fresh paint on them. i think they'll look good.