Simple rebuild?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you guys paying to do LS swap?

I am, but my engine was free. :deal:

No idea what my labor cost is going to be, I'll burn that bridge when I come to it. The only thing I'm really concerned about at this point is merging my truck's harness with my donor harness. I'm going to try and use the LS PCM to control everything.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I am, but my engine was free. :deal:

No idea what my labor cost is going to be, I'll burn that bridge when I come to it. The only thing I'm really concerned about at this point is merging my truck's harness with my donor harness. I'm going to try and use the LS PCM to control everything.

Is that for the truck or the Burb?

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Red truck. I actually have the appropriate 0411 swap spreadsheets from Lextech so that should help with the harness work.

Awesome. So what are those Lextech spreadsheets? Is there a website? I've read about them, but don't know where to look.

I was digging through my backyard and found the ECU and wiring harness for that junk LQ9 I mentioned before. I'm going to swap the 5.7 vortec from my k3500 into my V6 Silverado ECSB. Also swapping 4L80e.

A tuner guy said my V6 stock ecu won't run the 4L80e. My options are to bring in the k3500 ECU or do a 0411. I would prefer the 0411 so I can retain the tow/haul mode. The LQ9 looks like a 0411 ECU. It's a silver box and the other ECUs on the trucks are black boxes. Another option is the Express 2500 up to '03 ECU.

I think if I have the specific pin-out for each ECU I can figure it out...

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Red truck. I actually have the appropriate 0411 swap spreadsheets from Lextech so that should help with the harness work.

Awesome. So what are those Lextech spreadsheets? Is there a website? I've read about them, but don't know where to look.

I was digging through my backyard and found the ECU and wiring harness for that junk LQ9 I mentioned before. I'm going to swap the 5.7 vortec from my k3500 into my V6 Silverado ECSB. Also swapping 4L80e.

A tuner guy said my V6 stock ecu won't run the 4L80e. My options are to bring in the k3500 ECU or do a 0411. I would prefer the 0411 so I can retain the tow/haul mode. The LQ9 looks like a 0411 ECU. It's a silver box and the other ECUs on the trucks are black boxes. Another option is the Express 2500 up to '03 ECU.

I think if I have the specific pin-out for each ECU I can figure it out...