Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
are the back windows glued in? i thought they just had the seal on them like alot of other trucks.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Yeah, they are glued in.

This project is dead unless I can figure out how to reposition the passenger door. None of the front clip lines up either. If I have to replace this cab too it will be a very long time before anything else is done to it.

Last edited:

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Here is a rendering Corey did for me. This is what my truck will look like if if ever finish it. Right now this project is dead until further notice.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I got bored today. Since my project is DOA until I can get another cab, I decided to clean my wheels. I noticed that they are discontinued so I better take good care of them considering they only have about 300-400 miles on them.

That is my 95 burb that will eventually be used as donor parts for the Crew Cab.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
The wheels really need some chrome polish but I didn't have much time for that.

As for the cab, none of the doors line up. The front passenger door is the worst. It needs a new roof skin. The front clip will not line up for anything. I don't have the tools to make it work. I need a cab that I can just bolt my parts onto with very minimal body work.