Side Step Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where do those attach? just directly drilled into the body? I'd imagine the standard side steps are alot stronger bolted to the cab mounts. Can you not redrill the brackets & move your current steps up? Nfabs are nice but too pricey for my blood, if money wasnt a issue thats what I would be getting.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
on tyf a guy built his own i dont know if this is possible for you like if you have the tools and what not but they were bolted to the frame and had a upsweet look that modeld rock sliders looked good

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
on tyf a guy built his own i dont know if this is possible for you like if you have the tools and what not but they were bolted to the frame and had a upsweet look that modeld rock sliders looked good

Happen to have a link?

I would love some rock slider/steps.. but I've never seen such a thing for ours that was not custom made.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where do those attach? just directly drilled into the body? I'd imagine the standard side steps are alot stronger bolted to the cab mounts. Can you not redrill the brackets & move your current steps up? Nfabs are nice but too pricey for my blood, if money wasnt a issue thats what I would be getting.

I dont know.. I am guessing to the body? that doesn't sound sturdy... but I'm only 170lbs.

I really dont like the look of mine, even if they were close to the body... the make the truck look low/old man-ish.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Have you checked out n-fab steps? I'm not sure what your price range is because the n-fabs are kind of pricey, but they bolt to the body not the frame so a body lift doesn't effect them, plus they look bad ass.

Attachments

• 315 bl.jpg
    315 bl.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 38

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
They're about $400 a set depending on which ones you get.