Should I paint my truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Seen a sick looking truck on some random forum, thinking about painting my truck the same color.

My truck now:

You must be registered for see images attach

Color scheme i want:

SUMMIT WHITE OR SATIN/FLAT GRAY?

Last edited:

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I honestly dont think it would turn out good on a 400. I think it only looks good on that truck due to the smooth lines. But thats just me.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Leave it white and do the offset black stripe. Would compliment your black accents REALLY well.

I've been trying to do that with plasti-dip for awhile now!! all i did was mess up. Might buy some vinyl up at O-Reilly's and try it out

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
These are what i want on my truck. The silverado picture was the same one i tried to paint the stripe to look like on my truck. Im totally going to get both of these done this weekend...

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are what i want on my truck. The silverado picture was the same one i tried to paint the stripe to look like on my truck. Im totally going to get both of these done this weekend...

:hidesbehindsofa: