Should i buy this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want a 4x4 so i can get a pass to the local beaches. I would make it a little beach rig, but since i could only have 1 truck at a time it would have to be my daily driver too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Looks like an awesome deal to me I'd buy it if i was close and I don't even want it haha

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Price is right.

Looks well used, but the price is in line with that. You may even talk him down a couple hundred or so.

Reliable?

Any used vehicle is a gamble.

But if you get it for a grand, you could fix an awful lot of stuff and still be pretty cheaply off.

Whether or not you sell your current vehicle is really only something you can answer....

77Impala

The Hauler
Reaction score
It would be a truck I would look into if I needed it. Not a bad price but as already suggested you may get him to come off of it a bit. Never hurts to try.

Any used vehicle IMO will always need some nickle and dime stuff for a bit. I always factor that into any vehicle I am looking at buying whether for me or one of my customers.

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Would I personally sell the truck you have in exchange for that? No. But that's just me.
The price is good on the GMC but it looks a little messy on the interior - that's a major turn off for me personally. A used vehicle like that is always a gamble and for that reason you may be best off with your vehicle, where you know just about how it is in terms of condition. If you really want it though, go for it. It does look like a good deal.

Pretty much up to you, IMO

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and if i cannot find a decent k5 or k10 i might go the tahoe/yukon route ( i want a 2 door)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk