Seat help ASAP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodiemob

Reaction score
Sorry did a search and couldn't find the specific answer I was looking for. Will these seats fit in my 91 rcsb? If so what do I need to do? I have the 454ss bucket style seats and I need a bench style to fit the fam damnly in there. Thanks.
You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Not sure. What are they outa?

Check the wreckers for Cew Cabs. The back seat has a bench bottom, a couple of bucket seat back rests on that, with a center fold-down armrest, that flips up to make a 3rd. center seat. They don't have tracks, but the two outers of your buckets will work. Get the uprights from the CC and bolt the tracks between the seat and those.
Or you could use a '91-'94(?) seat that has the small fold down armrest for the driver.
'95-'98 bench seats are poop.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There's also 60/40 bench seats, too. Older ones are '40' for the driver, (but they don't have an armrest.) newer are '60' for the driver. IIRC they should bolt to the holes in your floor already there.
Don't forget to get a set of seat belts for the center passenger.

Goodiemob

Reaction score
Not sure. What are they outa?

Check the wreckers for Cew Cabs. The back seat has a bench bottom, a couple of bucket seat back rests on that, with a center fold-down armrest, that flips up to make a 3rd. center seat. They don't have tracks, but the two outers of your buckets will work. Get the uprights from the CC and bolt the tracks between the seat and those.
Or you could use a '91-'94(?) seat that has the small fold down armrest for the driver.
'95-'98 bench seats are poop.

The add says a 99-04 Chevy truck

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Not familiar with the differences in the floors between the GMT400's & 800's, but you could bolt those seats to the risers that are in your truck now. Only prob I could see you having trouble with is the height of the new seats (on your orig. risers) & the height of the new center seat. May have to do some mods to the center seat's risers.

stantheman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can make anything fit. Buddy has them in his 99 tahoe, had to do something extra with the brackets but he made them work. The look really good too.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I bought some for my rcsb, did NOT fit. Those seats require a flat floor, ours have the huge bump in the back for the gas tank and exhaust. unless your willing to take it off the original brackets, then go for it. But was to much work for me having everything that moves on it .. on the side note, where you from? i wish i could have some 454ss seats!