Santa came!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know it last year I fixed my cab corners and painted them, put on new stainless rocker trim I had got for christmas the year before, and the thing got hit last dec. the 8th after me just putting it on and painting the corners a couple months before. That's why I kinda want to wait on mine til spring, plus I'm too lazy to get out in the cold and do it esp. if I have to work out in it during the week anyways.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Sure will. You won't stop now, for the past two christmases Santa has been getting me new lights. I just got the rest I needed today and they are installed. I just need LED reverse bulbs, have fun with yours. Do those headlights have glare shields?

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right on buddy, that will put a whole new spin on the apperance...
Thanks! yeah I'm pretty excited, I'll actually be able to see where I'm going

I know it last year I fixed my cab corners and painted them, put on new stainless rocker trim I had got for christmas the year before, and the thing got hit last dec. the 8th after me just putting it on and painting the corners a couple months before. That's why I kinda want to wait on mine til spring, plus I'm too lazy to get out in the cold and do it esp. if I have to work out in it during the week anyways.

Yeah I'm the same way, unless my dad moves his Corvette and 442 out of the garage which is heated, then I'll be able to install them, colormatch and install a spare grille, and fix my paint on the bottom of the doors

Sure will. You won't stop now, for the past two christmases Santa has been getting me new lights. I just got the rest I needed today and they are installed. I just need LED reverse bulbs, have fun with yours. Do those headlights have glare shields?

Sadly they do not, but whatever

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup! Mom & Dad went overboard again this year!

You must be registered for see images attach

Nice!! yeah I'm going to have to look into a toolbox for school next year... Was thinking a Classic 78, but they're so damn expensive

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Is the toolbox full?? or did they get you just the box?

LOL! ^^^. I wish!
Just the box, but I have three OLD smaller boxes with enough tools to fill this one up & maybe some left over! I've spent years collecting, modifying & making specialty tools for what I do. Some may only get used once a year, but when I need 'em they're there. Gonna take a bit to figure out how to organize it! Then each time I use it, I'll be opening every drawer, trying to remember where I put what I'm looking for. I think my Christmas present to me will be labels for the drawers.
My Sis did get me all the socket racks that I'll ever need, plus more than enough drawer liner for it, too. She also got me a wall mount for my T.V. Made out like a bandit!

Last edited: