Santa came!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Santa gave me Anzo headlights:
You must be registered for see images attach

And Anzo Tails, with LED reverse bulbs:
You must be registered for see images attach

Yes I know there's a crack on the top left, working on getting it replaced...
Next step is HD harness and HIDs :rockit:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Nice tails, look like the same ones ive got and they definately light up a lot brighter and improve visibility for backing up

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! Thought they looked similar haha... And yeah hoping so... Not sure if I want to wait til spring to install everything or not

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just like me, I got a big pile of truck stuff waiting on spring to go on my 88. i got new mirrors, headlights on the way, bubls, marker lights, off road/roll bar lights, steps tons of things lol.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thanks! Thought they looked similar haha... And yeah hoping so... Not sure if I want to wait til spring to install everything or not

Iono how cold it is there but the tails take bout 5 minutes to change, headlights take a bit longer tho

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just like me, I got a big pile of truck stuff waiting on spring to go on my 88. i got new mirrors, headlights on the way, bubls, marker lights, off road/roll bar lights, steps tons of things lol.

Haha yeah I just don't wanna take a chance, putting the new stuff in, then slide into a ditch in a snowstorm and bust them all to chit... Just gonna play it safe