RynoHarris 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is nice but that's pretty damn expensive!

Sent from the Z71

Yeah maybe, maybe 225 for one. But only because I've never seen one like it before. $400 is insane...lol

Sent from my LGMS659 using Tapatalk

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach

Forgot to post here last week or so...but I got my Windows tinted finally. 35% up front, 20% on top of the tinted glass that was there before to make it right around 5% I believe.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been awhile since I've updated this. Been busy getting rid of my jeep and buying another car. Also thought the tranny went out but ended up being the harness came loose and put it in limp mode. But the tires are jacked up inside so its not safe to drive right now, driving the new 2012 Camry Se we bought until the end of the month. Got around today to painting the console from the NBS I got to black. Looks good I've got two big pieces left to get done. Then to measure the inside to figure out a way to cut it up and fit the Bose sub underneath without hitting the 4x4 floor shifter, then cutting up the bottom dash panel to fit it flush to the dash. Then that will be one major project down. Also took the headlights and led parking lights out and went to a different style with thanks to 95c1500 on a trade. I'll add some pics of some things I mentioned in this update. With pics of the console tomorrow if I get it put together by then.

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Last picture is of how the console will sit with the dash

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Looks a lot better than tan with my red interior. Next up to to some cutting and some led mood lighting in the cup holders and extra top trays. Almost there.