roll bar or no...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say yes, everyone says no but I say yes. I got a chrome one in my 88.

I like it too. I had one in my old Toyota, so I maybe biased. Id rock it till you get the stack.

IMO I would keep the bar an pass on the stack....

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i vote no the way it sits... but if you could bring it down to match the cab.. then possibly, just possibly yes!

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it would match the roof if i cut the bed liner and actually bolted it in,, but the less holes in the liner the easier it will be to sell and the less holes in my bed the better. lol

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I say its OK if it matched the cab then I would say go for it I had one in an old Ford I had and my old datsun they come in handy for mounting aux lighting

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they are made to stick up over the cab some, mines worse then that. The 86 my dad had stuck up liek yours does only a little bit.

I know they aint a true roll bar but if they were think about it, if it weren't over the cab some the cab would take the hit not the roll bar.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Im not really a fan of stacks on either Diesels or gassers. But i agree with Great White...get the PMD done first before you worry about stuff like this...Like Great White mine is relocated to the front bumper as well. I have a link for a how to posted in my sig.