Rocker arm questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Skylark I have learned a lot from you do you think the vmax spacer would make more difference with ported heads feels like full throttle starves my engine of either air or fuel at higher rpms. Although i don't think I make enough power to outrun the injectors I do have the original spider at 253k. I am making much more power down low and up high at 3/4 throttle
I've heard multiple times that the stock intake is usable up to 400 hp. Most of us aren't in that range. If you are then it is time for a marine intake. At 250k those poppet injectors can't be happy I would definitely be doi Have you checked the fuel pressure? I completely feel that the vmax was a waste of time and money.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
SKylark you're the first I've ever heard to poo poo the spacer. A tune will make a bigger difference than rockers and intake mods.

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a tune, shorty headers, ported and polished heads, ignition upgrade just have a problem leaving well enough alone. It's not necessarily having a lot of power it's gaining more every time I get used to what I have. It's kind of like an addiction