RockAuto Body Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I have a 1997 centurion conversion and I need to replace the full rockers and cab corners. I priced them local and they wanted 620.00 + plus tax for them but www.rockauto.com has them shipped for around 315. Do they have the thick panels like Keystone or some other places sell? Do they fit well or like some of the cheaper Japanese parts?

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i did rockers on my dads 1981 C10. As with almost any body work you do they were not perfect, however i was happy with thickness and the fit was not bad. Almost any panel is gonna take a little finessing to get to fit your project properly but I would say i was pleased with the parts i bought from rock auto.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Classicparts.com has them for these trucks and they are Key parts, priced reasonably also.

I'm not sure about Rockauto.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
RockAuto it is! I know you have to help most of them fit, just wanted to make sure they were not pop can thin.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Basically any of the replacement panels on the sites are the same. I've ordered from LMC, JC Whitney, RockAuto, etc for parts on versions vehicles for side jobs and whatnot and they're pretty much all the same.

By the same I mean moderate quality *** panels. Although I will say, I've had better luck with LMC parts than the others. Only for panels though. LMC drop ships a lot of *** stuff for other things. Just trial and error for what you get.

Sent from my bored/stroked iPhone 6S

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
They came in the other day and are very thick. One was in a CAPA sleeve so I know it is the best aftermarket you can get. I will reply back about the fitment after I weld them on in a month or so.