Rock Crawling Competition last Sunday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Hell yeah man, slayed that course! What do you have for rock sliders?
Was it you that cut the rocker panels out under the door and welded some sliders in under there? I'll have to check back to your other threads

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes. I cut the rockers off and home built sliders out of 4x2x.25" rectangle box. i smash the **** out of them and they havent shown one bit of wear yet.

heres a pic of me slamming one

You must be registered for see images attach

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
yes. I cut the rockers off and home built sliders out of 4x2x.25" rectangle box. i smash the **** out of them and they havent shown one bit of wear yet.

Awesome man, yeah I can imagine you beat the hell out of those things! I remember even in the last video you watched, it was a lot slower of a go! You hauled through there this time.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And again

You must be registered for see images attach

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome man, yeah I can imagine you beat the hell out of those things! I remember even in the last video you watched, it was a lot slower of a go! You hauled through there this time.

yeah different course. This was my show. the last one was up in Vermonster. this time the truck has a lot more beef. chromo shafts 35 spline hubs, more armor etc. lot more skinny pedal now.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
yeah different course. This was my show. the last one was up in Vermonster. this time the truck has a lot more beef. chromo shafts 35 spline hubs, more armor etc. lot more skinny pedal now.

Yeah I figured diff course, but still heh! Friggin' eh man, all about that skinny pedal haha, any more upcoming plans for the rig?

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I figured diff course, but still heh! Friggin' eh man, all about that skinny pedal haha, any more upcoming plans for the rig?

Oh yeah. Lot more. First off need some serious skid plating. This winter I will exo cage it. And collecting parts for a doubler. Swapping to a th400 np203/205. That will be it this year. Future plans will be a four link front and rear and more narrowing.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Lot more. First off need some serious skid plating. This winter I will exo cage it. And collecting parts for a doubler. Swapping to a th400 np203/205. That will be it this year. Future plans will be a four link front and rear and more narrowing.

:drool: Cant wait to see it happen man! Buddy of mine wants to run a 203/205 behind his th400 as well, definitely in for the pics!

Sent via Tapapostwhore