Rim and tire opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skinmxz

Reaction score
Hey just wanted some opinions on rim and tire setups.Its time for something new so i ordered some 37x12.5r17 Cooper STTs, im not sure what style or width rim would look the best.The truck below is the weapon there going on so please feel free to leave your thoughs and maybe pictures to help out
Thanks

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I'd say some 17x9 Mickey Thompson Classic II's would look the best! Looks like that mayb what you have on there except 15's? I personally wouldn't go wider than a 17x9 with a 12.50 wide tires.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Agreed on the 9" wide rim. My spare is a 37" stt and its on a 17x9 black steelie. I can post a pic after work if you wanna see how it looks

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My personal preference is stock appearing rims, personally I am running H2's. I also like the appearence of the NNBS 17" rims. Obviously you will need some type of spacers.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Here is my spare. I think it's the style your looking for. You may not like the black but it's the rim I'm running

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres my 37x12.50-17 on 17x9 inch rims

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

skinmxz

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies,I went ahead and ordered some 17x9 M/T Classic Locks.Hopefully i will have everything in a week or so and I will post some pics
Thanks Again