Right hand drive pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, in New Zealand we drive on the left so our vehicles are RHD so I thought I would post some pictures for any of you that are curious to see what our trucks look like with the steering wheel on the wrong side.
You must be registered for see images attach

Mr Eric

Reaction score
That's interesting. I have always wondered, on the suburban the middle seat, it is also inverted, as the front seat? The front is 70/30, the middle is 80/20.
Are the portions reversed so that the small portion is on the left instead of the NA right side?

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So does the steering gear move? or is there a weird system of ujoints and stuff.

Yeah, I gotta see how the 88-94 linkage worked. The 95+ are cable shift, so it's just looped up and over, I'd imagine.
Stereo has to be strange too... Right hand turns it on, changes channels, left hand puts in cassettes or adjusts the equalizer.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I don't own these trucks, mine is still LHD. I got the pictures from the local cars for sale website. I went back and found a couple of engine bay pics for you.

You will notice that even the windscreen wipers have to be reversed so there is a huge amount of work to convert one over.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yeah, I gotta see how the 88-94 linkage worked. The 95+ are cable shift, so it's just looped up and over, I'd imagine.
Stereo has to be strange too... Right hand turns it on, changes channels, left hand puts in cassettes or adjusts the equalizer.
Speaking of the radio/stereo, I noticed that the early style dashboard cluster and HVAC/stereo isn't flipped; it's the LHD part, just on the opposite side. The '95-up is actually flipped.
And that '95, with a RHD dashboard/conversion setup, has GOT TO BE a rare bird indeed!