Resonator air box gasket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Intake part arrived today. I noticed the sealing ring in this one isn't seated all the way in, just like @L31MaxExpress mentioned. Heading into garage once I finish coffee. I'm going to heat the area with a heat gun to make it easier to remove the sealing ring. Then I need to find a way to press it into my intake without damaging the sealing ring.

You must be registered for see images attach

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heat gun and seal puller attachment on a slide hammer worked great. I just held gentle traction on the slide hammer as I went around with the heat gun. I didn't actually slam the slide hammer at all.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm happy! Just lightly pressed the sealing ring onto intake as far as it would go using my fingers. Used the heat gun on the surrounding plastic for about a minute or so, and then was able to seat the sealing ring all the way after that just pressing down with my fingers. No seal driver needed.

Last edited: