Replacement Seat Belts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Where can I find a new set of seat belts for my 97 ECSB? I would rather not try to find a used set if I can avoid it, for the same reason I need to replace mine: The driver seat belt is frayed bad where it always rubs on the plastic going into the spool. Barring a complete assembly replacement possibility, is there a way to replace the belt by itself? I'd assume having to get this done professionally because I am not one for stitching on new buckles lol.

brian5365437

Reaction score
Yeah like 1997 said, LMC Truck sells them new. They are a bit pricey. I had to replace one of mine and found a NOS belt on Ebay. Its worked great.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
So the LMC ones match the oe belts correctly? I saw them on there but was hoping someone else had bought them before so I could be sure... The pictures don't look right, but I'd guess they're probably "image may not represent actual product"...