Replacement headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ed455

Reaction score
I have water in one of my headlights and u want to replace them both with clear or modern style headlights.

I hear about quality issues on many of the eBay units.

Anyone have replacement headlights they CAN recommend with good quality?

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
TYC every day if you're composite, need to know the year and headlight style you have.

Probably didn't need two threads for this though.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you want glass, Spyder HD-YD-CCK88-C. $94 on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Spyder-Auto-Chrome-Crystal-Headlight/dp/B004WMF8SG

If you want plastic, Anzo 111004. $88 on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/111004-Chevrolet-Crystal-Headlight-Assembly/dp/B0015PPZMC

Personally I've had the Anzos on both of my '97s for quite a few years now, I like them a lot. No issues.
Most of the Anzo reviews on Amazon indicate that they are shipping knockoffs. I've had issues with Amazon supplying fake products in the past. FYI

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Most of the Anzo reviews on Amazon indicate that they are shipping knockoffs. I've had issues with Amazon supplying fake products in the past. FYI

A lot of those same reviews also mention being charged for return shipping, something Amazon themselves absolutely never do. I'm willing to bet that all (or at least most) of those claiming to have received knockoffs bought from third party sellers. If you buy from Amazon directly, you'll get what you pay for. And if not, they'll take it back for free.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A lot of those same reviews also mention being charged for return shipping, something Amazon themselves absolutely never do. I'm willing to bet that all (or at least most) of those claiming to have received knockoffs bought from third party sellers. If you buy from Amazon directly, you'll get what you pay for. And if not, they'll take it back for free.
That's true. I got ripped off for some "genuine" Samsung fast chargers a while back. They said Samsung, they looked just like the other ones I had, but they didn't fast charge. Started comparing the labels and noticed they weren't quite right. Amazon refunded me right away and provided the shipping label.