Remove chrome?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Those clears are cool looking on your truck. I personally have the black tinted ones, but I miss how much light you probably get out of your clear housing with a pair of bright white ultra star headlights. Its kinda dark over here at night!!!

thanks man :cheers: and exactly! i couldnt see anything at night, and i had to drive like 15 mph on country roads because my fog lights were the only things lighting up the road.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Those clears are cool looking on your truck. I personally have the black tinted ones, but I miss how much light you probably get out of your clear housing with a pair of bright white ultra star headlights. Its kinda dark over here at night!!!

Ive pretty well got to the point i refuse to install halogen lights in a vehicle, hids ftw, as long as installed correctly

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
great white,

That's what I'm going through right now. That stuff will cut you in a hurry. I've about got it all off. I got a flat scraper razor and started working. Just takes time.