Rear frame mount cab bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btd1967

Reaction score
Maybe 1 side but the one on my profle pick is shot. Maybe a big washer on one side.
The truck sat for about 6 years in the driveway of a friend's ex-husband's driveway. She wanted it gone so she gave it to me, it runs and drives, getting intake gaskets replaces along with the cheap ass distributor and a few other things. I took it home and put gas in it and it fired right up, been driving it on the weekends. It has the 5.7 vortex and a 5 speed. Ran great before I had replaced what needed to be replaced, just need the mounts. I guess I will have to go to a body shop I know of and have them make something.

Horger

Reaction score
The truck sat for about 6 years in the driveway of a friend's ex-husband's driveway. She wanted it gone so she gave it to me, it runs and drives, getting intake gaskets replaces along with the cheap ass distributor and a few other things. I took it home and put gas in it and it fired right up, been driving it on the weekends. It has the 5.7 vortex and a 5 speed. Ran great before I had replaced what needed to be replaced, just need the mounts. I guess I will have to go to a body shop I know of and have them make something.
Hey man, Did you ever get this figured out? Curious as to what your solution was and if you were able to source parts or just have them fabricated at a body shop, or DIY'd it.

I have a 1995 K2500 with similar issues. I need to replace the front cab mounting brackets and the rear cab/bed mounts could use a little help too.