rear end swap question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I don't have the g80 rpo, but I also ain't a 1 tire fryer if ya know what i mean ;)

Is there another posi code? :shrug:

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have no g80 and in 2wd I only have 1 wheel but in 4wd I had 3. Both backs were spinning

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Blind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have no g80 and in 2wd I only have 1 wheel but in 4wd I had 3. Both backs were spinning

It doesn't take much to leave 2 black marks on the street in a pickup truck with no weight over the back, even on right/left turns.

Get 1 of the rear tires stuck between a couple of rocks in sand/mud and you'll see only 1 spin - unless someone swapped the rearend before you got it.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It doesn't take much to leave 2 black marks on the street in a pickup truck with no weight over the back, even on right/left turns.

Get 1 of the rear tires stuck between a couple of rocks in sand/mud and you'll see only 1 spin - unless someone swapped the rearend before you got it.

I know I have open. Before I got new tires I was doing one wheel burnouts with the swampers. My blazer and z28 both had g80s and I could roast all day. I love the g80.