rear drums to disc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silsbeeman

Reaction score
I have a 94 chevy cheyenne. just landed a new job with great pay. the first thing i want to tackle on the truck is converting to disc in the back. Curious if anyone knows of a write up on how to or can point me in the right direction? im on stock 15's and rolling on 50's. im almost positive the 15's are gonna be to small. just thinking bout clearance for the caliper. thx for any info guys.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Before putting any money into the 10 bolt try to find a 14 bolt SF, much beefier, is your truck 2 or 4WD?

silsbeeman

Reaction score
its a 2wd. searched around on the internet and i found that i can just get a rear end out of a newer model 1500 and just swop it in.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
its a 2wd. searched around on the internet and i found that i can just get a rear end out of a newer model 1500 and just swop it in.

Newer trucks are 6 lug, so you would be buying wheels.

also almost all 2wd length 14 bolts are 6 lug (Come out of 2500LD 2wd trucks)

Only truck to ever get 14-bolt 5 lug was 1990-1993 454SS, Nothing else got them.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
If you decide to use a 6-lug rearend, pick up a set of 2500LD 2WD rotors for your truck, they bolt on and are 6lug, no hassles.