Really bad day!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R422b

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay the suspense is killing me I want to know what exactly that picture is. Was that an oil change or a rod came through the oil pan and dumped the oil? Or was that the oil dumped out of an oil filter? Because it always looks bad.

Talking about GMT400s using Tapatalk

Ehall8702

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I heard on the news that cats can sell for a good amount of $ on the street but I’m sorry that happened man
The scrap guy gave me $175 each for the two cats off my 99 audi a6, but then gave me $50 each off the 97 k1500...audi must use unibtanium in thiers lol. I'm sure he atkeat doubles his money or he would be doing it tho!

Rob7233

Reaction score
Uh oh, That can't be good. I hate it when **** like that happens. Ya know, it would've never happened if you didn't already spend the big money and already had the work done, right?

Fast_Z71

Reaction score
1999 Chevrolet Silverado z71
Unfortunately this is what happened a week after receiving $1200 worth of suspension parts from rock auto. Do they sell complete engines too??? Lol

You must be registered for see images attach

You can buy a reman L31 from Jegs you just have to put your FI and electronics on it. Unfortunately GM stopped keeping L31 engines on their shelves.

PabloDiablo36

Reaction score
1999 Chevrolet Silverado z71
Unfortunately this is what happened a week after receiving $1200 worth of suspension parts from rock auto. Do they sell complete engines too??? Lol

What is it?