Raised y pipe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can purchase a y pipe that doesn't hang below the frame rail? I'd get the one I have shortened but its to late!! It's no longer round. Lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
When I had the exhaust done on my '98, I had them bend up a new pipe that goes forward off of the manifold, & tuck up under the raised portion of the oil pan, then back to the 'Y'. They did it with nice smooth bends. The new pipe had to be made in 2 pieces. That was the lowest point on the truck, and it had become a bit flat, too! Never had a prob since. Thought that that may raise the temp a bit, due to the closer proximity of that hot pipe to the oil pan, but the running temp has remained the same in the years since it's been done.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone makes one i can order. With my schedule I can never get to the muffler shop before they close!!

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Edlebrock used to make one but they are discontinued now. An exhaust shop is going to be your best bet.

Or you will have to cut, section, and weld it yourself.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Edlebrock used to make one but they are discontinued now. An exhaust shop is going to be your best bet.

Or you will have to cut, section, and weld it yourself.

The Edelbrock one is still around found a site with them still was 126 and change said 2wd only so didn't get it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2