Radio antenna end cut off, what to do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Amp is under the passenger side of the bench seat

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks.

That's an interesting design with the subs on one side and the air tubes on the other . Any benefits to that?

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Did you get your antenna fixed? Radio shack sells co-ax splicers if you don't want to have to pull the antenna wire out of the dash. just go to the junkyard and rob you a end off a junk truck

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I pulled out the original cable today, easier then I expected. I was able to match it up to one online, now I can order a new one.

Reaction score
The subs are one one side because the subs are too deep and would hit the ports. It is also so that the drivers seat would slide all the way back. The passengers seat needs to be slid forward a few clicks so the surround doesn't hit the back of the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The subs are one one side because the subs are too deep and would hit the ports. It is also so that the drivers seat would slide all the way back. The passengers seat needs to be slid forward a few clicks so the surround doesn't hit the back of the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice setup! I have to get going on mine soon.

Ordered a new ac delco antenna cable for $15 shipped, should have it by the 1st.