Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the orange ones are what I use and then the sure grip thing on em. Never had a problem, same filter I been using for years. When I pulled the heads and intake off the 74 350 we built in 98, I pulled them off in 06 or 07 and it was clean enough to eat off the inside, no particals anywhere. No sludge or gunk nothing.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
the orange ones are what I use and then the sure grip thing on em. Never had a problem, same filter I been using for years. When I pulled the heads and intake off the 74 350 we built in 98, I pulled them off in 06 or 07 and it was clean enough to eat off the inside, no particals anywhere. No sludge or gunk nothing.
I still wouldnt use them, i use the Fram XG's or K&N

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know what you are saying but for me, never had a problem, it's just one of those things. Some guys swear by chevy, some ford, some dodge, some swear by castrol, some penzoil etc.

Bertiespeed

||*||CDNP 4 life
Reaction score
The one i put on his truck was extra guard 3x somthing somthing lol u can see it in the video . He's a chepo and it was on sale for 4$ at parts source and for a 150$ truck meh ...