Quality aftermarket grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

192Darkhorse

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone on this planet been able to find an OEM replacement chrome grille that has the flush mount for the bowtie like the stock grille?....everyone I have ever seen has the one that sticks out like a half inch and looks terrible IMO. Virtually impossible to find a used one in good shape Ive been tirelessly trying. :banghead:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it is a copyright thing that they can not have the bowtie imprinted in the grill.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I have the kind that "sticks out" and Its not a big deal at all, I actually totally forgot it was like that until now, and I'm very **** about stuff like that usually.

192Darkhorse

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay guys my bad I stand corrected I have never seen one up close I have just seen them in pics I guess I dont even think they look horrible as I stated earlier It just seemed like one of those things that I would know is "wrong" and would bug me but if you guys dont mind than I probably wont either.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I've got a billet bowtie on mine and you cant really tell from a distance, the only time I notice is when I polish and Ryans is red with a black bowtie and by the pics I've seen it dont look bad but he would know better on how it looks

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I can get a few pics of mine up close for you if you want to see how it looks

192Darkhorse

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
where did you guys get the color matched grilles from...did you have them painted to match or can you order aftermarket...Im considering doing a matched grille and seeing how impossible it would be to have new smooth bumper painted to match my bottom tan two-tone

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
All of the ones I've ever seen you order the painted grill but you have to take it and get it painted to match your truck