ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'm really not too worried about the nerf bars, I've been looking at other trucks and mine seem to suck up to the body more than others.

Anyhow, I found these pictures, taken back Probably in 2003 maybe, I'm not sure. Still have the shell, this was back when dad drove it, and the hood scoops were popular with these trucks.

You must be registered for see images attach

And along with the old pics, here's some fresh ones. Wish the trees looked more colorful.

Last edited:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
New pictures, from my iPhone, so quality isn't the greatest.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck would look sweet all blacked out... with a black grille ss bow tie... Black diesel bumper... Then 6.0L Lq9 / AWD swap and it'd be a denali haha.

More realistically, I really love the truck its clean! Personally I know you don't wanna hear it but man would it look sweet debadged without the fender flares. The fender flares have always been an eye sore for me on your truck, if they were oem and not the extended fender flares they'd look great.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Thanks man. The reason the flares are there is because those tires are major rock throwers, body would be so screwed up. I would love OE style flares, but they don't exist for the stepside. A 6.0 is the route I will take if anything ever happens to my 350 that makes it un-usable. I've been trying to find a different style, but it seems impossible for stepsides. Debadging...I have been thinking about it, but don't really want to take off all of the molding, and I like the 1500 on the side, and the Z71 sticker. lol. I'm thinking of whiting it out in the future, white grill and mirrors maybe.

Anyhow, onto the good stuff, I got some Christmas presents, LED 3rd brake light, new, better fogs, and LED rear auxiliary lights, also LED front parking lights. As of now, all of my exterior lights have been converted to LED. Onto photos, I don't have any of the whole truck yet as it is in the garage and it was dark when I got finished.

Uninstalled my stock 3rd

new LED with LED cargo light. Cargo light now comes on when I open the door.

LED signal. These really set off the front end.

New Amber 55W fog/driving lights made by Eagle Eye

More photos to come! I'm very happy with how the lighting has turned out on this truck!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
You will love that cargo light if you ever get in your bed when its dark, same on i got but mine is smoked, also i really like the turn signals gonna look for those except smoked for mine in the future

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I bet I will like that light, I loved the stock one. lol. The turn signals are awesome in the dark, I was going to get a smoked one, but I didn't want 3 colors of light on my truck, lol. On that topic, I wonder if it would be possible to get some light window tint and smoke lights a bit?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ive seen it done, personally would never do it but it is possible, also the cargo light will light your bed up really good, i changed a u-joint with only the cargo light to see what i was doing

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks man. The reason the flares are there is because those tires are major rock throwers, body would be so screwed up. I would love OE style flares, but they don't exist for the stepside. A 6.0 is the route I will take if anything ever happens to my 350 that makes it un-usable. I've been trying to find a different style, but it seems impossible for stepsides. Debadging...I have been thinking about it, but don't really want to take off all of the molding, and I like the 1500 on the side, and the Z71 sticker. lol. I'm thinking of whiting it out in the future, white grill and mirrors maybe.

Anyhow, onto the good stuff, I got some Christmas presents, LED 3rd brake light, new, better fogs, and LED rear auxiliary lights, also LED front parking lights. As of now, all of my exterior lights have been converted to LED. Onto photos, I don't have any of the whole truck yet as it is in the garage and it was dark when I got finished.

Uninstalled my stock 3rd

new LED with LED cargo light. Cargo light now comes on when I open the door.

LED signal. These really set off the front end.

New Amber 55W fog/driving lights made by Eagle Eye

More photos to come! I'm very happy with how the lighting has turned out on this truck!
Your LED light's look great!