ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
What kind of vent visors do you have on the extended cab windows? I took mine off because they stuck out too far.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
They are VentShade brand. They were a complete set. I like the rear shades since they dont stick too far out and they actually work great if the wing windows are open and it starts raining or something.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I have vent shades and my rear window visors stuck way out. Your's dont look like the rear windows would be able to open. The rears look the same as the fronts (as far as sticking out) on your truck. Very clean looking.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Haha, thanks, but they do open.

As shown in this picture.

You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Ya, I tried getting those bars off.....damn bolts aren't budging after 14 years of being on there.

If you still want to try to get them off, soak them with WD-40, and if that doesn't get them loose enough, go get a breaker bar or long handled torque wrench. I had the same issue on my bumper bolts. I got myself a Kobalt 1 1/2 foot long breaker bar, that did the trick.