ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ok, I am wanting to enter my truck in the 4-wheel Jamboree in Springfield, Mo this May, but what exactly do I enter it in? I was reading the show-n-shine rules and there are a few options, but what would I qualify for? My truck isn't 100% custom, so I don't know if it would be worth entering. Has anyone ever entered one of these?

http://www.4wheeljamboree.com/information

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Hey Pro, how did you mount your fogs under the license plate bracket? The truck looks sick.

Thanks man. There is a hole drilled into the bracket and a nut and washer that holds them in place. Not the best explanation photo, but it's all I have ATM.

You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Nothing new going on as of right now...but here are some new pictures in our nice cloudy weather!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Trying my hand at some night shots.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ya...when dad had it there was a deer that ended up hitting that area, there is a tiny dent you can only see at certain angles. He missed the deer for the most part, but clipped it right there.