ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I appreciate that canuck!!

Here's a new photo. Raminator monster truck was on display yesterday at the Dodge dealer, I went and saw it, talked to the driver. Great guy and a cool truck

You must be registered for see images attach

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nice truck man! Didnt even notice that the front fogs were hiding the reciever hitch up front! Those are the Extend a fender version of the bushwacker flares correct? They look like they follow the body line of the wheel opening well!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Thanks man!

Yes, those fogs sort of do hide that hitch, haha. Yes, those are the extend-a-fender flares, actually they are the only flares made for a Sportside K1500. They do follow the lines really well, just mount exact to where a factory fender flare for the HD trucks would.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Any link to where I could find these flares for my pickup... ever since I bought it I have been having the prob with my tires being too wide and throwing crap down the side.... Thanks.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
While I am thinking about it, what is the best leveling kit or lift kit brand for our trucks? ProComp and ReadyLift don't have anything for them.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I forgot, my stock keys are actually already cranked. lol. Thanks for the lift link though, just a side note for anyone else, it would be a suspension lift, not body.