ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yes skyjacker does make a 2" and a 6" lift for our trucks...i plan on getting a 2" skyjacker this fall..

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk 2

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why? that kit is a huge waste of money it's nothing more then a torsion bar crank and you can do that for free.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
What if you already have them cranked, can you do the 2 inch on top of that? I mean, I understand that some people don't want to go extremely big. From what it looks like, I think the RCX 4 inch is the best deal.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nope, once you hit the droop stops you can't go further. The new upper control arms some guys get with the 2-3 inch kits MIGHT give you more clearance on the stops letting you crank higher, but not another 2 inches. The lower balljoints and the tie rods still have terrible angles.

The rcx 4 is good, it's the same as the 6 inch they have, so you can make it a 6 inch lift, then do what you want out back, maybe shackle flip, block, add a leaf whatever.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. For you guys with the big lifts, what do you do to get them into your garage or shop building to work on them? We have a shop building all of our vehicles get worked on in, so I just wonder what you do?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I work on mine outside, i would def get the rcx kit over the 2" skyjacker, it would be safer for the truck

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Ive got the 4 inch RCX installed a few weeks ago and running 285s at the moment, i have no problem getting it in the garage w a few inches of room before hitting the top of the garage. Unless u have to jack it up to take tires off or something you wouldn't have a lot of room.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Here are some fresh Summer Photos of my truck.

You must be registered for see images