ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Hey, no problem. Those flares look really good on the stepside IMO. And it's really our only choice for flares.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Hey guys, my 1000th post here at GMT400! Glad to be here with you guys. I'm celebrating my 1000th here in my build thread with some photos that I haven't posted yet. Really nothing too special to save for a 1000th post, but here it is. :cheers:

You must be registered for see images attach

Hanging out by this other OBS that was parked at O'reilly's.

And my truck with a new Dually. There was a trailer on that dually, that is why it is parked like that.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I like that first picture. GMT400 > GMT900

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I would pick the elegants over the ebay lights.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Id say TYC Elegante lights, since they are TYC id say they would be as good as what I have, I have TYC replacements but they are just like the oem instead of the clear, if there anywhere close since its the same brand Id say they would fit good and won't wobble, i know mine don't. The projectors are cool, but not sure if it would solve the bad fitment and wobble.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
^ Still wondering about lights...the projectors look good, but has anyone tried them? I need to know if output is good because I want performance out of them too. And those TYCs from Amazon, are they the right ones? Do they fit close to OEM?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'm trying to put back the photos that have broken links from when I moved them from Photobucket to Flickr. If anyone wants to see a photo that isn't there, let me know.