Project Fast Fwd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Contemplating get trading this in
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
For sale is my 2006 Grand Prix GTP supercharged I've had this car for 50k miles it's a great car I'm only selling to get a 4x4 to daily drive. it has smaller zzp pulley custom tune colder plugs and thermostat zzp downpipe GXP spoiler and 40th anniversary roofrails interior is immaculate, premium sound sunroof and wired for subs within the last 2000 miles all common wear parts for this car have been replaced lower intake manifold gaskets coolant elbows timing chain cover gaskets water pump supercharger gaskets thermostat spark plugs wires air filter brand new huge interstate battery. Brand new rims and tires with less than 1000 miles on them the bad is the rear bumper is cracked on the passenger side easy fix somone must have hit me in the parking lot overall nice car just want somthing different $5000 will trade for full size 4x4s I have cash to add or a have a corvette and trucks to add. stock height preferred I already have lifted trucks no fords no coal rolling "country boy" trucks questions text me 319 939 5840

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I took it to a shop, most incompetent shop ever first they put plugs in it (plugs are only 5k miles old). Told me if was fixed i got a ride a half an hour away got in it drove a quarter mile and turned around and took it back. No difference. No they just called and said it needs plug wires! No way! They're brand new 2!

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took it to a shop, most incompetent shop ever first they put plugs in it (plugs are only 5k miles old). Told me if was fixed i got a ride a half an hour away got in it drove a quarter mile and turned around and took it back. No difference. No they just called and said it needs plug wires! No way! They're brand new 2!
Maybe you put then in wrong....lol...jk.. What tha fak kinda shop you take it to

Live action!!