Project Fast Fwd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well i figured id start a build over here since the Grand Prix forums suck. Its a 2006 Grand Prix that i picked up right before i sold my crew cab. Its fully loaded except for leather premium sound. So far ive wrecked it put shorter engine mounts in put a hommade K&N intake on ZZP downpipe wired it for subs and a PCM pulley colder plugs colder thermo stat and some other small stuff are waiting to go on. I put in a touch screen stereo buy couldnt get it to work with the premium sound so i pulled it out i had blue fender hashes on it but they were too flashy so i have some grey ones coming now. I crashed it this winter and fixed it only to uave someone hit me in the parking lot and now it needs new front and rear fascias. But on to pics
You must be registered for see images

An all too common sight ive been pulled over in it 5 times already
You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Got new plugs wires smaller pulley new tune thermostat got rid of the resonator muffler put my fender hashes on and cleaned it out today

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Oh it did its not even comparable and i thought it was fast before

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
:cheers: that tune is so amazing. I'd say the new plugs and pulley swap helped a bit too :lol: what happened to them plugs? :think: :lol:

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
Is the premium sound the factory "Bose" system? If so did you get the adapter to run an aftermarket headunit? It's like $150-180.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
:cheers: that tune is so amazing. I'd say the new plugs and pulley swap helped a bit too :lol: what happened to them plugs? :think: :lol:
Yah im getting like 4 more mpg the plugs were just really old lol probably stock
Is the premium sound the factory "Bose" system? If so did you get the adapter to run an aftermarket headunit? It's like $150-180.

Yah it is the mondoon system and i bought that expensive adapter to

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
Haha the tune will improve some more as you drive it and it adapts more to the car. :waytogo:

What was going on with the stereo? I remember running into something when I done the hu in my impala, I'm trying to remember that it was and how I fixed it. It was basically the same system.