Project Fast Fwd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Haha the tune will improve some more as you drive it and it adapts more to the car. :waytogo:

What was going on with the stereo? I remember running into something when I done the hu in my impala, I'm trying to remember that it was and how I fixed it. It was basically the same system.

Uah my only problem is it messed up my oil percentage haha and it was quiet and the sound quality was horrible

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
As far as the oil percentage, you turn the key to the on position without starting and push the gas pedal to the floor 3 times very quick all the way up and all the way down. That resets it.

With the stereo interface, you hook everything up. You adjust the stereo to max volume, pop the cover off the box if it's the "black" box or look for the adjusting screw on the side and set the gain. You adjust it up and down until you get a good clean and loud sound from the Headunit. Then install the headunit and piece the dash back together. There should be 2 adjustment screws, one for the volume of the "chime" and one for the "gain". :waytogo:

That is the problem I had. I remember now :lol:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
As far as the oil percentage, you turn the key to the on position without starting and push the gas pedal to the floor 3 times very quick all the way up and all the way down. That resets it.

With the stereo interface, you hook everything up. You adjust the stereo to max volume, pop the cover off the box if it's the "black" box or look for the adjusting screw on the side and set the gain. You adjust it up and down until you get a good clean and loud sound from the Headunit. Then install the headunit and piece the dash back together. There should be 2 adjustment screws, one for the volume of the "chime" and one for the "gain". :waytogo:

That is the problem I had. I remember now :lol:

Yah ik how to reset it but i was at like 85% and now its at 11 lol and yah i probably shoulda tried harder on the stereo but i got pissed tore it all out and returned it lol

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
I'm pissed that I didn't get to get my stereo out of the impala before it got repoed. :bawl: the subs wouldn't have fit, but I could have used the headunit, amp and the infinity kappa 6x9s to put in some wedge boxes :nono:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm pissed that I didn't get to get my stereo out of the impala before it got repoed. :bawl: the subs wouldn't have fit, but I could have used the headunit, amp and the infinity kappa 6x9s to put in some wedge boxes :nono:

They done let you take that stuff?

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
They snagged the car without notifying me, and wouldn't let me take anything permanently mounted to the vehicle. And my dumbass had bolted my amp and sub box down cause it didn't wanna stay in place driving too fast to work :nono: I lost the stereo, magnaflow exhaust and 4" tips (was gonna cut off the rear section :jester:) new set of wheels and a bunch of other **** I had done to it.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
They snagged the car without notifying me, and wouldn't let me take anything permanently mounted to the vehicle. And my dumbass had bolted my amp and sub box down cause it didn't wanna stay in place driving too fast to work :nono: I lost the stereo, magnaflow exhaust and 4" tips (was gonna cut off the rear section :jester:) new set of wheels and a bunch of other **** I had done to it.

That sucks! Did u have a chance to buy it back?

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
That sucks! Did u have a chance to buy it back?

The only thing they sent me was a letter statin the day it would be sold. It was my first finances vehicle and they fvcked me big time with the interest rate. Like 25%. I had paid 4k on a car fianced or 6k and still owed almost 10k... My truck saved my ass. I knew it was going to have to go back. I wasn't gonna pay $14k for a 02 impala. Young and dump learning from my mistakes.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Better pic that shows the stripes