procomp prerunner light bar???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I bought the Challenger version this past Summer. It was really easy to mount and I love the look. Only issue I had was it took 3 and a half weeks to get to me.

You must be registered for see images attach

And it doesn't stick out too far or sits too high.

I have since mounted a set of rectangular fog lights. I'm hoping to mount an 12" LED light bar to it in the Spring

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I like the look of that on your truck... It ties in very nice with your entire front end.

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Very clean looking twomanymontes!

I'm gonna pick one up for my own 400.... BTW that long wait is because they are made to order.
I still wish i could snag up a pro comp.... this is just as good looking though.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, I have wanted for years, but the truck was not in the greatest shape. Once My kid and I rebuilt it, I had to have it.

94cheyenne, I know it was made to order, they say 7-14 days before delivery. But there was also an issue with shipping. Somewhere in week #2 it was finished, packaged and shipped, but UPS screwed up. It disappeared for a week according to the tracking info. No fault of ORW.

And the Pro Comp one is a little nicer, I compared mine to one at a show. But for the money, I'm very happy with what I got.

This is the look I was originally going for

But I didn't like the looks of the round lights with the rectangular headlights and markers

So I went this route for now.