procomp prerunner light bar???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I originally ordered one for my truck but I didnt really like the way it attached to the bumper so I sent it back. I do like how they look though.

kwikninja1994

Reaction score
I know this is a very old post but I'm very interested in a pre runner bar for my 98 silverado and am in michigan if you still have this for sale text me 2693385954

kwikninja1994

Reaction score
I want one of these and I'm in michigan I've been looking all over let me know if anyone can help

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Going on 5 years now that those pro comp prerunner light bars have been discontinued I've spent the last 2 months and 50+ phone calls trying to find one to no avail.
I live really close to pro comp's factory and stopped by and they don't even have the tooling anymore.

I'm not really a fan of the n fab one as its completely bolted on the front of the bumper(not the top and front like the Pro comp) and it's pretty expensive~$300, not to mention it sticks out almost 28 inches from the grill.

ORI makes two that fit one that is really really close to the pro comp and it's about the same price. and another that has alittle bit more bumper coverage. They are called the Baja Challenger and Baja eliminator.

Links to ORI for cheapest price. 169 for challenger 179 for eliminator

You must be registered for see images attach
http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/products/searchType/vehicleSearch/year/1994/make/Chevrolet/model/C1500/sfID1/61

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Going on 5 years now that those pro comp prerunner light bars have been discontinued I've spent the last 2 months and 50+ phone calls trying to find one to no avail.
I live really close to pro comp's factory and stopped by and they don't even have the tooling anymore.

I'm not really a fan of the n fab one as its completely bolted on the front of the bumper(not the top and front like the Pro comp) and it's pretty expensive~$300, not to mention it sticks out almost 28 inches from the grill.

ORI makes two that fit one that is really really close to the pro comp and it's about the same price. and another that has alittle bit more bumper coverage. They are called the Baja Challenger and Baja eliminator.

Links to ORI for cheapest price. 169 for challenger 179 for eliminator

http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/products/searchType/vehicleSearch/year/1994/make/Chevrolet/model/C1500/sfID1/61
The eliminator looks awesome, more low profile. :hmm: maybe this spring...

kwikninja1994

Reaction score
Thanks I really appreciate the help. ..and I think I'm going to order the eliminator

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk