problem with lmc smooth front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
LMC's stuff is garbage I dont see why people continue to buy from them. Their is a reason their parts are so cheaply priced

I'm not sure what LMC catalog you have, but I've yet to see a cheaply priced item on there lol. Everything is way overpriced for what you get; that's the reason they can afford hassle-free returns and what not.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
LMC's stuff is garbage I dont see why people continue to buy from them. Their is a reason their parts are so cheaply priced

Cheaply priced? Some of it maybe but $44 for one tow hook and $45 for an air vent

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMC is the only place I have found a primered smooth front bumper for sale, so it is my online option for it. Yes some stuff is overpriced but that is business.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Almost any body shop can get you one from their aftermarket suppliers of crash parts. Usually for less than one online after shipping.