prerunner fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I don't think he is, he does have the fade paint job. But yours is orange so idk which is better. :think: :crazy:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't paint my truck it was already done. I'd do another fade job or orange anyday.

and no I don't think it looks bad in his avatar, and I hate the prerunner look, but his looks good. I also don't like blacked out everything and all that either, thus why I said I'll take my chrome and lund stuff anyday. Although I'd have his 2wd truck with them on it, I had to look twice to notice he even had em.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree to only put them on a truck that they can get the benefit from the actual flared fenders (really built pre-runner). but for $100 bucks you could buy them and if you dont like them you could turn around and sell them and make profit. Those fenders are not cheap. As long as they are in good shape at least.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Im not trying to start shot but he is in the desert and prerunners are very popular there. So I say try it if it doesn't work out I'm sure he can sell them no problem. IMO I like it way better than chrome any day. Maybe I'll start a prerunner project some day

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Im not trying to start shot but he is in the desert and prerunners are very popular there. So I say try it if it doesn't work out I'm sure he can sell them no problem. IMO I like it way better than chrome any day. Maybe I'll start a prerunner project some day

:word: Prerunners serve a purpose in his area, similar to mud trucks down here. I'd love to build one, fenders, LT, and all but it would do me no good as I have no where to romp around here at high speeds.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:word: Prerunners serve a purpose in his area, similar to mud trucks down here. I'd love to build one, fenders, LT, and all but it would do me no good as I have no where to romp around here at high speeds.

Im with ya, kinda like buying one of those F150 Raptors, I laugh at people who buy them up here. Like buying a dirtbike on a houseboat, totally useless. I love the looks of prerunners but couldnt do a damn thing around here with them.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Ive yet to see them pre-runner fenders in my area, what is really popular around here is the Silver Lake Sand dunes, I'm 23 miles away from the entrance. So I see mainly 6 + 3 lifts, mostly 88-94s, since they are cheaper around here, the 95+ trucks are usually 3/4 tons and are plow trucks or utility trucks.

I don't see to many OOBS trucks, but I'd LOVE to have a '79 Chevy Scottsdale 3/4 ton RCLB with a 6 + 3, 38s, built 454, Dana 60 up front, 5.32s. :) :) :)

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ive yet to see them pre-runner fenders in my area, what is really popular around here is the Silver Lake Sand dunes, I'm 23 miles away from the entrance. So I see mainly 6 + 3 lifts, mostly 88-94s, since they are cheaper around here, the 95+ trucks are usually 3/4 tons and are plow trucks or utility trucks.

I don't see to many OOBS trucks, but I'd LOVE to have a '79 Chevy Scottsdale 3/4 ton RCLB with a 6 + 3, 38s, built 454, Dana 60 up front, 5.32s. :) :) :)

my roommate has a 79 1/4 ton rclb with 6 inch lift that he is putting 43s on with a built 454.

right now my truck is setup as a mud truck since i previously lived in IL so id have 2 change alot of stuff, and the fenders came with a friends truck and have never been mounted but not sure what brand, i may just get bushwacker flares for it so i dont have 2 change everything on the truck