prerunner fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

this is wat the truck looks like right now

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I can't tell from your avatar but if your truck is a short bed then you already do not have the proper wheelbase to build a good prerunner. Second off you are going to spend ridiculous amounts of money to have a custom long travel set up for your 4x4, like $6k easily. The prerunner thing is cool and I really want to build one but the cost is high and when they are only half assed they look really dumb.
As for the bushwackers... I wouldn't either. Have you ever seen them on a truck in person? On this body style you really need tires that stick out at least 5 inches to make them look right.

The tires on this truck measure like 14 inches wide on a x12 wheel and still look dumb with the flares.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
the trucks longbed, and ive seen some that look good with bushwackers and some that dont, i think color plays a big part on if they look right

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
just dont try to use the bushwackers to compinsate for a pre runner build. my buddy did that to his had the fender flares put on and installed a light bar up front and it looked like ****. but i agree with Hick, in that pic he posted the wider tires make it look better than if they were skinnies. you might want to just try the flares for your own personal judgment

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
but i agree with Hick, in that pic he posted the wider tires make it look better than if they were skinnies.

It's the picture, in real life they honestly do not look that good and he regrets getting them. But he plans on a sas and some 42s so they should fit a little better.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow nice looking truck 96k1500 what size tires are on that? is that body lift only or crank and blocks too? Love the stance, love the grille and front lights too.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
awesome stance I figured it was 3 inch Bl and block and crank with 35's just wasn't sure.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would say the prerunner fenders from a oobs may not fit good at all on your obs. Also with the towing mirrors it may clash bad with the prerunner fenders.