prerunner fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I am debating on buying a set of prerunner fenders, anybody got any opinions about this?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I've heard they usually fit like ****. I think to actually be able to pull them off and look good you need a long travel set up.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
If you want em go for them but looking like something fits and actually fitting is completely different. A size 12 would look like it would fit my foot but when I try to put it on there is no way in hell it's happening.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
make sure and post pics. dont see many gmt400s with prerunner fenders

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
If you want em go for them but looking like something fits and actually fitting is completely different. A size 12 would look like it would fit my foot but when I try to put it on there is no way in hell it's happening.

true, I can get them for $100 and figured if i didnt like the way it looked i could sell them for more than that

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The prerunner look is a great idea, I love it, better some chromed out ghetto cruiser. Big tires, lots of travel, some tube works and lights, that would look awesome.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
they will look good but without anything done to the bed it looks a little off but for $100 you cant go wrong. but ive always wanted a pre runner so thats my opinion.