Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocky454SS

Reaction score
It has been a long time since I have been. I am not that fast but I love driving it. I was playing with NASA a little years ago. I would love to get back on track and become an instructor. I autox with them a little and with a local club. My problem is I am so far away from everything its hard to get out plus my son takes up a good bit of time. If I keep the car I will get back into at least autox next year since I can afford that at the moment. I will take all the pointers I can get. I am in Va.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It has been a long time since I have been. I am not that fast but I love driving it. I was playing with NASA a little years ago. I would love to get back on track and become an instructor. I autox with them a little and with a local club. My problem is I am so far away from everything its hard to get out plus my son takes up a good bit of time. If I keep the car I will get back into at least autox next year since I can afford that at the moment. I will take all the pointers I can get. I am in Va.

What's your alignment like? I have -2.9 camber, you would likely be OK with -2. I run 1/8" of toe out, caster bolts maxxed. Adjustment holes hogged out for more adjustment. 900 front 225 rear springs. I believe stock is 360. Sam Strano has some upgraded springs, I believe fronts are 550ish. That, Koni Yellows, and Sam's sway bars would help a lot and still not kill you on the street. Another thing these cars really respond to is front to rear track width ratio. My front track is 74", rear about 1/2" narrower. Really helps the car turn in. Same with that toe out.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
something else I'm working on. 68 Dart Gts 383 car.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In this one pretty deep.

Rocky454SS

Reaction score
What's your alignment like? I have -2.9 camber, you would likely be OK with -2. I run 1/8" of toe out, caster bolts maxxed. Adjustment holes hogged out for more adjustment. 900 front 225 rear springs. I believe stock is 360. Sam Strano has some upgraded springs, I believe fronts are 550ish. That, Koni Yellows, and Sam's sway bars would help a lot and still not kill you on the street. Another thing these cars really respond to is front to rear track width ratio. My front track is 74", rear about 1/2" narrower. Really helps the car turn in. Same with that toe out.
I still need to get it aligned. I may hog out the adjustment holes I do not know yet. I have strano springs, sa konis, 35mm front bar, 19mm adjustable rear bar, stb, sfc, UMI competition panhard bar relocation kit and bar. LG rear lower control arms in factory holes. They are pretty level there. only running a street tire at the moment. I doubt I will get slicks anytime soon. I will check my widths and see what they are at. I am assuming they will be the same. Strano springs are 550 front, I do not remember what the rears are. I need more seat time than anything lol.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think everything i own is a project first is the family hauler 03 suburban 3/5 drop and cat eye swap with a bumper tuck haven't decided to tuck rear or roll pan it. And btw front bumper topper is not finished.

And 2nd project is an LS swapped astro ill let the pics do the speaking

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New tires, batteries, and going to do some body work on my wife's 3-wheel scooter. I don't know why, this thing does over 20MPH and can pop wheelies (I need to up our insurance)! She uses it to get the mail. Check out the fancy coil-overs.

Donald Mitchell

1990 C1500 5.7L
Reaction score
This is a complete restoration I finished in 1990 Its passed through several hands since then and this is when Bullet Motorsports had it for sale. The doors and roof are the original everything else was replaced. One of my favorite driving cars. The last pic is one I ordered new in 1979, Got a little outa hand with that one.