" 'Possum " 94 ECLB SAS Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greatwhite

Reaction score
Man, time gets away as life gets in the way. Between my other hobbies and the day to day grind that is my job the truck gets scattered attention. I have tried to keep my threads updated but since the last time i posted here is basically whats gone down.

-Frame has been blasted and painted.
-snatched up a detroit for the front d60 and it is now rebuilt and I added the wfo springless steering arms. WFO is good ****. talk with trevor is possible
-Also picked up the junk i needed for the crossover steering from WFO and also had the box rebuilt and ported by PSC....also good people. talk to kalvin
-ummm...tranny was rebuilt.
-swapped a ford 205 32 spline front output into the chevy 205 and replaced seals. 1350 front yoke and 1410 rear yoke.
-I had a two piece rear f-250 shaft that will almost work its just barely too short by maybe 2". but it will work for a rolling out
-have my rim stiffiners from copperhead fab, still need to weld on and get the inner locks.
-i started to build a 241/205 doubler but ORD doesnt have the round pattern 205 kit ready yet. So I ponied up and got a retro fitted 203 box and doubler kit with triples sticks.
-Motor was rebuilt. 454 bored .30 over....pop up pistons and mille dthe heads down. Various other motor jive that im not real good with...basically pushing around 11:1 compression.
-Motor, tranny, doubler and shaft all installed and waiting to get a crossmember built for it. so we can drop the cab on and finally wire and plumb the motor in.

various pics

You must be registered for see images attach

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good buddy. Can't wait to see the Possum on the rocks. How easy did the doubler go together?

Greatwhite

Reaction score
doubler was a piece of cake. Didnt have instruction on the triple stick setup but it all worked out. Just need to heat and bend back the 203 stick since its gonna be too close to the nv4500 stick if i have it in double low.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm strongly considering a 241/205 set up. Especially after reading your reasoning in the Pirate thread on gearing for out west. Things I didn't think about living on the East coast. Planning on relocating to Phoenix, AZ by the end of the year. Prob is that I have a divorced Dodge 205 so I know its gonna be challenging as far as input shafts and all that jazz.

Greatwhite

Reaction score
maybe by that time the ORD crew will have the 241/205 kits ready to roll on demand. Id highly reccomend them.

I feel your pain on the divorced 205 but its probably worth your time to just have it all as one solid piece.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I just ordered everything for my build on here as well as Pirate ("Project Life Support") from them. Had a slight hickup with them but they are top notch guys.

The issue isn't that its divorced. The issue is that its a Dodge and from what I hear I'm gonna have to bore the input side of the case out to fit a GM style input shaft to mate it to the 241.

Anyways get crankin on this thing. Can't wait to see it done. Your white truck is sweet so the 94 should be top notch. When I finally get out to AZ we'll have to meet up somewhere and rep GMT-400 on the trails.