" 'Possum " 94 ECLB SAS Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greatwhite

Reaction score
and thanks to everyone for the compliments. im hoping to get it all cleaned up real nice in a week or so and be back to putting the body on.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sickness, i agree you definitely need TWO sas trucks ;)

Greatwhite

Reaction score
sorry guys. been busy.

small update. nothing special picture wise tho. tore down the d60 and have a detroit ready for it. about to blast and paint the frame the next weekend or so. ordered new diy shackles and will be bolting the whole rolling chassis and axles together fairly soon in anticipation for the motor arriveing. then we will start the install of the Pane setup and finish wiring in the motor and installing the brake lines.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

EDGECRUSHER

Reaction score
Excited to see how it turns out.
I have a 92 sitting in my pole barn that I quit driving because I want to do this very same thing before it starts rusting (gotta love Michigan). Wanna do the whole complete tear down and eliminate all the clutter and build something I won't be afraid to beat on a bit. Not sure If I'm gonna do an axle swap but the whole truck is getting blasted and coated, prolly with POR51 and rebuilt from the ground up. I've never done something as big as a truck before so your write up is very nice.
Just wondering what's the best way to lift the body parts up and down off the frame as I will be working alone and don't have hilos and such.