Polishing Smoothies, Is X-treem polish best for them??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nobodys94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the 20" Centerline Smoothie wheels. They still have a good shine to them but need to be polished back out to the chrome look. I use to always make my own metal polish, but it was for doing my semi wheels and tanks. It would likely scratch the Centerline wheels.. I hate to use a paste that takes forever to use and could leave scratches..

I found the X-treem metal polish online at a few places... I had thought it was no longer available for the last few years.. The first time I had seen that stuff used was 10yrs ago on some Boyd wheels that were so dull they looked white and 30 minutes after he started polishing , they looked chrome.. The stuff was called Xtreme polish (Not sure how it was spelt, just remember the name) and looked like pink insulation in a can..

Is this the same X-treem wheel polish I had seen, is it still that good?? I just dont want to scratch or put swirl marks on my wheels...
http://www.xtreemusa.com/metalpolish.html

Thanks..